Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Beautiful Disaster


I remember the very first time I saw a pair of bleached denim I was so shocked, in a bad way. I just couldn't even figure out how I could potentially make them look good. They just seem to be a little "too much".
Well I do have to admit, they've finally rubbed off on me! I can look at them now and see all of the possibilities to make a great look out of them. The key to making bleached denim fashionable is to match them with very simple neutral colors. They say so much just by themselves, therefore all they need is just a little accent color to balance it out. Depending on which denim color you get, try pairing them with colors like black, tan, brown, and white. It's ok to use other colors but make sure you don't add anything too bright to your outfit because the jeans are already the "wow" factor- you don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.
Two trendy styles you can create with these are a South-Western look, using tans and browns to go along with the distressed jeans. Or you can go with a Rebel look, pairing with with black and lots of chains and studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment